PLEASE READ THIS!!!
§I. Requirements website
1. Website requires a Web browser that:
b) Supports images of extensions jpg, png, gif
c) Supports the technology establishing a secure TLS version 1.0 minimum
d) Shows the resolution of 720p (1280px x 720px)
e) Do not have a lock on the displayed ad
f) Displays colors in the palette minimum of 16 million colors
§II General Rules of Use
1. Website is merely an invitation to take advantage of promotional offers.
2. Ad Products are supplied by an external entity.
3. Website does not generate, it does not create, modify, does not interfere accounts or the virtual and real objects.
4. The elements shown on the website are only an abstract visualization.
5. All application on the website are created for demonstration purposes.
6. The website does not collect the data provided by the user.
§III Promotional Offers
1. The entity responsible for managing the website is not responsible for the consequences caused by third-party offer.
2. After completing the offer of third parties (positively) can only be taken to the next platform inviting to read the ads.
3. There is a possibility that a third party will charge the user designated measures and / or personal information and / or other actions contained in the rules of performed deals.
1. All trademarks used belong only to their respective owners
2. If it has been used without the consent of a trademark, report it by e-mail at the address vladvladlogin(at)yandex.com. We obliges to remove it within 48 hours of read the message.
§V Policy Cookies (cookies)
1. The website does not collect automatically any information, except information contained in cookies.
2. Cookies (so-called. “Cookies”) are computer data, in particular text files that are stored in the terminal equipment of the Service User and are intended for use of its Web Site. Cookies typically contain the name of the website from which the storage time of their termination device and a unique number.
3. Cookies are used to:
a) adaptation of web content to the preferences of the Service User and optimize the use of websites; in particular, these files allow you to recognize the device’s Website and properly display the web page tailored to their individual needs;
b) produce statistics that help us to understand how the Service Users benefit from websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
c) maintaining the Service User session (after logging in), through which the user does not have on every page of the Service retype your login and password;
4. In the Service uses two basic types of cookies: “Session” (session cookies) and “fixed” (persistent cookies). Cookies “session” are temporary files that are stored in the terminal equipment of a user to log out time, leave the website or disable software (web browser). “Permanent” cookies are stored in the user terminal device for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until you delete them.
5. In the Service uses the following types of cookies:
a) “essential” cookies, enabling the use of the services available within the Service, for example. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication through the Service;
b) cookies used to ensure safety, for example. used to detect fraud in the authentication through the Service;
c) “Performance” cookies, enabling the collection of information about how to use the websites of the Service;
d) “Functional” cookies, enabling “remember” selected by the user settings and personalization of the user interface, eg. in terms of the language or region from which the user, the font size, appearance, website, etc .;
e) “advertising” cookies, enabling the delivery of advertising content users more tailored to their interests.
6. In many cases, the software used to browse the web (browser) is allowed by default to store cookies on users’ terminal equipment. The users can make at any time to change settings for cookies. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in your web browser configuration or inform about them every time you enter in the machine’s Service. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software settings (web browser).
8. Cookies provided in the terminal equipment of a user of the Service and may be used also by cooperating with the operator of the Service advertisers and partners (including technology Google products – AdSense).
§VI copyright to content
1. General rights to the content belong to the entity managing the web page, except for the elements with a defined license and / or author.
§VII Final information
1. Website is scanned antivirus applications every 7 days in order to provide secure access to content.